No joy on the free blog last weekend.
I did advise about a strong full member bet available last Saturday afternoon. New members who took the plunge and followed my advice to join up got a very nice winner advised at 7/1
The message today is sort of similar in nature.
The strogest bet we have today runs in the 2.40
Paying clients moan if we post our strongest stuff up here.
Join up if you want it.
For more info on the private service follow this link ==> Betting Advice
The below again is second tier stuff.
But bet with my own cash but to lesser stake than the stronger full member bet.
3/1 Amis Reunis, 4/1 Rose Garnet, 5/1 Spinning Ridge
5/1 Welsh Inlet, 6/1 Cuthbert, 8/1 Marshall Art
12/1 Jackie Love, 20/1 King4s Future
25/1 Rainbow Riches.
* This is a 7f Apprentice Handicap
* ROSE GARNET – Not for me as a filly from 5f
* Especially with no backclass and no recent run
* KING4S FUTURE is out beaten in a maiden
* RAINBOW RICHES – Filly with a weak profile
* JACKIE LOVE – lacks the backclass for exposed mare
* MARSHALL ART – Lightly raced 4 year old
* I find that unsafe in an Apprentice race
* SPINNING RIDGE – Respected with a recent run
* Problem for me is all horses his age had more backclass
* CUTHBERT – 1 similar winner but inexperienced jockey
* AMIS REUNIS is a 4yo filly that won last time
* I can find one that won again but with a ligher weight
* WELSH INLET – Her recent run gains her extra credit
* The two horses beating her had much more class
* This looks an easier race to me
WELSH INLET 9/2 Each Way stan james are last bookie standing at those odds
Posted under horse racing tips
This post was written by Horse Betting Blog on February 2, 2013