Novice Handicap Chase Stat
Today I want to give you a statistic to bear in mind
for next week’s Handicap Chases. That’s any and
every Handicap Chase except the Novice Handicap.
I have examined all Handicap Chases run in the
last 15 years and more. Because it involves every
handicap it’s a solid trend.
* All Handicap Chases at the Cheltenham Festival
* I looked at horses from a Novice Handicap Chase
* All 19 that tried to do this Lost with these results
* 4 6 8 F PU 10 PU 12 7 9 13 F 13 7 PU PU 12 14 8
* None of the 19 horses Placed 1-2-3 in these races
Many people think you want a lightly raced chaser
thats improving from Novice Company and there is
no problem at all with that sort of horse. However
whilst many festival handicap chases are won by
horses that come from Novice Chases there hasn’t
yet been one that has been won by a horse that is
coming from a Novice Handicap. Admittedly only
19 of these tried but they all finished 4th or worse.
Cheltenham Deal Now Live
I have had many emails this week asking if and when our Cheltenham
deal would go live.
Today is the day
- You get a heavily discounted first month of full membership
- Arguably the most in depth Cheltenham Analysis around.
- Your month will also include the major Grand National
Festival at Aintree
- Rock solid Guarantee. Decide AFTER Cheltenham if we provided
you top class value or not.
Should I join Now or just before Cheltenham?
I would say right now. You get immediate access to full service
There will be a fair bit of action this weekend to look forward
to with the likes of the Imperial Cup and Sandown to get stuck
A few days of feet finding as a member will do you no harm
before Cheltenham starts on Tuesday.
Here is that secret cheap deal link again
PS I will back tomorrow with further free Cheltenham nuggets
Not quite sure what with yet but it might be a look at an
individual Cheltenham race from a stats and trends point of
Posted under Major Horse Races
This post was written by Horse Betting Blog on March 7, 2013